Monday, November 07, 2005

Exciting night

Ok, it is just after 11 pm and I was laying on the couch watching tv when I felt the "flutter" again tonight...It felt exactly like the one about two weeks ago too...So now I am almost sure that it was the baby moving. It was awesome! I am still having a hard time believing that I am pregnant. I am hoping that seeing the baby in a couple of weeks will make it more real. I am still not showing yet, which I guess is a good thing...less time I have to wear maternity clothes. The wedding over the weekend turned out really well. So for as frustrated as I was, it was all worth it..the bride and groom are happy and thats all that counts. Our next doc appt is a week from tomorrow and then we get to schedule our big ultrasound! I am thinking that I am going to get my ring shortly...I am hoping that I get it on the 13th, we are going to a hockey game that night, and I think it would be neat to get it that night, but we will see..no need to get my hopes up...Anyway..I think I am off to bed...

No comments: