Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Another Day....

Another day has passed. Almost coming to an end. As I sit here and ponder things about my life, I wonder how I have been so lucky. I have a wonderful husband, a beautiful son and good job. I've been blessed, many many times. Caleb is almost a year old now, time sure has flown. I find myself thinking about his pregnancy, his birth and what things I would have done different. I can not say that I would have changed anything about my pregnancy. It was great. I can remember all the milestones that occurred. Like the first time I felt him move and really knew it was him. I was just shy of 15 weeks. I was sitting in my parents living room, getting ready to take a nap, as I was ever so tired. I felt this weird flutter, but I didn't think it was "the baby" as he was previously known until he was really a he. I was just about asleep, so I chalked it up to gas. Two weeks later, I was laying on my best friends couch, since I was house sitting as the newly weds were out of town, and I felt it again. The little flutter, I knew it was "the baby" How I remember such small details. Now he is a happy, healthy little boy, who is soon to be One year old. Oh how that makes me sad.

No comments: