Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Long overdue update

Well, here we are in the midst of September and a ton has happened since I last posted. Lets start with the biggest news of all....I am pregnant, due April 17th,2006. As of today I am 10 weeks. This has seemed to cause a little bit of an uproar in my life, Jeff and I are still together and doing great. Now planning a wedding for Oct 06. I am currently living at my parents house to get some major credit card bills paid off. This was planned even before I found out I was pregnant. So hopefully, before this baby is born, I will basicly be debt free other than my car and student loans. My mom is speaking to me, however, my father has said a few words, but not many. I am still working nights, and enjoying it. Jamie's wedding is only about 40 days away and that has caused a little bit of a disturbance between her and I, as well as me being pregnant. This has hit our friendship a little harder than I expected, but we are doing ok. I am feeling ok for the most part, tired all the time, sick off and on. Had an uneventful first appt. Just the typcial pap smear and blood work. Next appt in 4 weeks. Will update later!

No comments: