Sunday, September 25, 2005

Strange Day

Well, today was sort of an odd day. I had an early start, well....for me an early start at 9 am to head to Target to get a bridal shower present. Then I came home and wrapped the present for my friend. The shower was from 2-4:30. Then I headed back home to grab scrubs, since it was time to go back to work after a long group of days off. Jeff was at his mom's house, so I figured that I would go over there to see him since I hadn't seen him all day. I get there at about 5:30, Jeff was down stairs on the computer, so I holler for him. 10 min go by, 20 min go by, and finally at 6 pm he decides to come upstairs...Well by then I was mad, I had to leave for work at 6:15. I was irriated because had I of known that he was going to spend the time on the computer I would have stayed at home and slept. So I get to work and have since started a busy evening, which isnt bad, just busy. So I get a break around 8:30 and decide that I would check my hotmail e-mail when low and behold an ex boyfriend that I hadnt talked to in 2 yrs decides to send me an e-mail asking what was going on in my life...STRANGE! I am not sure what that is all about, and I am not even sure where to go from here about that. Ahh...anyway, time to give meds, gotta run.

No comments: