Sunday, October 16, 2005

Update....

Well, it is now the 16th of October. We have officially heard the heartbeat of our baby. Heartbeat was strong at 162. OB says that all is well. We are still waiting to hear from the realtor about the offer we made on a house in La Vista. So hopefully we should hear something by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. It still does not feel real that Jeff and I are going to have a baby. I still dont feel pregnant, so its hard to really believe that there is a growing life inside of me. Maybe once I start to show, it should feel different. I am thinking about possibily telling my brother tomorrow that he is going to be an uncle. I think that he will be very happy, or atleast I hope he will. My sister however, well I am not sure how she is going to react. I hope that she is happy, I also hope that she is not angry with me for not telling her till now. I wanted to make sure that everything was ok until I spilled the beans to everyone. I guess the next step is telling the rest of the extended family. I am not sure how they are going to react. Night for now. More later.

No comments: